Suggestions & Complaints

Want to make a suggestion to the practice?

Your comments and suggestions are important to us, please click on the link below and complete the form to send them to us. Please only use this form for comments about the practice and suggestions as to how we can improve our service to you.

Medical matters and official complaints cannot be dealt with via this form. If you have a query regarding a medical matter please telephone reception to make an appointment to see the appropriate person.

Want to make a complaint?

a person looking at the camera

We make every effort to give the best service possible to everyone who attends our practice.

However, we are aware that things can go wrong resulting in a patient feeling that they have a genuine cause for complaint. If this is so, we would wish for the matter to be settled as quickly, and as amicably, as possible.

Complaints procedure leaflet

If you are not satisfied

with this reply, you can contact Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on 01284 758010 or write to:
West Suffolk house
Western Way
Bury St Edmunds
IP33 3YU.

Email address is

Alternatively you can contact and refer the complaint to the:
Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman
Millbank Tower

or visit the 'Making a complaint page' at (to complain online or download a paper form).

Alternatively the complainant may call the PHSO Customer Helpline on 0345 015 4033 from 8:30am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday or send a text to their 'call back' service: 07624 813 005.