At The Reynard Surgery we are committed to providing a high standard of primary care.
What we will do for you:
- You will always be treated with courtesy and respect.
- We will always offer the treatment we believe is best, by a suitably qualified person, with your informed consent.
- We will provide information about our services on our website.
- We will make every effort to see you promptly. Medical emergencies will receive immediate attention.
- You will have the choice to be seen by a male or female doctor for routine appointments (if available).
- If you require a specific time and a specific doctor you may have to wait a little longer.
- eConsults will be dealt with within 3 working days.
- Medical advice is available 24 hours a day by calling 111 for the NHS 111 service.
- We will inform you how to get results of investigations.
- Repeat prescriptions will take up to 3 working days.
- We will strive to promote good health through preventative medicine.
- We will respect patients' rights of confidentiality and access to medical records within the law.
- We will try to rapidly deal with any problems or complaints.
What you can do for us:
- We feel that you are partners in the care you receive and we ask you to accept your own responsibilities in return.
- We expect you to treat all the surgery staff with respect and courtesy, abuse and violence will not be tolerated.
- If you are unclear about your treatment please ask and try to follow the medical advice offered.
- Please be flexible about appointment times and try to come as early in the day as possible. Reserve the later appointments for those who work or study outside the area.
- Please do not ask for a home visit unless you are too ill or disabled to attend the surgery.
- Request repeat prescriptions using your online account or over the phone.
- Let us know if you cannot keep an appointment, our time is valuable and can be used to help someone else.
- Be understanding when unexpected emergencies delay your consultation.
- Find out about how to treat minor illnesses yourself and about disease prevention.
- Many illnesses can be detected early by screening programmes, please take advantage of these.