GP online services allow you to access a range of services via your computer, mobile or tablet. Once you have signed up, you will be able to:
- book or cancel appointments online
- renew or order repeat prescriptions online
- view parts of your GP record, including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results
The appointment you are able to book is a telephone call so please make sure we have the correct numbers for you.
It will be a call sometime during that day - NOT at the time showing on the appointment.
You can still contact the practice by phone or in person, this is just another option, which other patients have found is more convenient and saves them time. More information including “how to” leaflets and videos of patients and why they are using GP online services are available here.
How to sign-up
For more information, please visit the surgery, bring with you a piece of photo ID (passport, driving licence) and something with your address on like a bank statement but not a gas or electric bill. If you don’t have these, please talk to us and we will help you sign-up.
Thyroid Review - Start here
Contraceptive Pill Review - Start here
Medication Review - Start here
Our Patient Portal helps put you in the driving seat of your hospital care, by sharing results and records with you in the most convenient way – no more waiting for letters to arrive or hanging on the phone.
You can also view and re-arrange upcoming appointments.
Currently the portal offers:
- a secure space online to view hospital letters and documentation
- appointment details
- the ability to view and monitor your test results
- a record of your procedures and your known allergies
- links to useful healthcare information
The portal is available to all patients aged over 16, and gives access to information going back to February 2018. Over the coming months, we’ll continue to add new features to make the service even more useful.
The portal is provided through a partnership with HealtheLife by Cerner, and is fully secure to keep your records confidential and safe.